[DeTomaso] Fuel tank repair

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 23:41:23 EST 2013

This organization took care of my tank for me.  The closest one to me is down around Houston. This was a recommendation from Dennis Q. and it was well worth it.

http://www.gastankrenu.com

BTW, I'm very familiar with the exploding tank story in Austin.  I wasn't personally involved, but I know who was;)

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX