[DeTomaso] 4 post lift recomendations or brands to avoid

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Thu Dec 26 13:00:46 EST 2013

Funny that, I have a Gemini lift, installed 6 months ago, and the
locking/safety mechanism is not worth a poop.  The parts look like they were
torch cut and the fit is very marginal.  They clearly haven't mastered that
aspect of their lifts.  At least in my opinion.

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement

  _____