[DeTomaso] Fuel tank repair

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 11:00:51 EST 2013

There was a story about a gas tank repair on the Internet many years ago.
It was someone in Austin, TX.  He didn't let it air out long enough, and it
"popped" and expanded the tank.  It wasn't an explosion like you see on
Hollywood, but it expanded the tank enough to make it difficult to
reinstall.

--
Will