[DeTomaso] What are the odds....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 18:33:32 EST 2013

In a message dated 12/20/13 14 37 25, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> Well if you explore the odds, they would nominally be about 1 in 401 on a
> simple math basis I guess.
>
> Actually having that sit in front of you maybe one thing, but are you
> telling us you didn't jump out and almost accost the driver to find out more?
>

>>>Nah, didn't need to.   It's Steve Klunk.   He's not a club member, but
he has hosted PCNC when we visited his house (and several other non-club
members) on the Concours de la Garage tour in 2007:

He bought this Mangusta as a non-running project and it has been sitting in
his garage, not being restored, for more than 20 years, but he finally
started working on it in earnest awhile ago.

Today, he was hauling it away from the industrial park at Sears Point
Raceway, so presumably some mechanical or paint/body work had been completed
there.   We just caught him at the light and he turned right, we were unable to
follow due to oncoming traffic, and he was on the highway and gone....