[DeTomaso] Electric Choke

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 23:58:46 EST 2013

I did the terminal on the back of the alternator - with an inline fuse.

That was back when I did an electric choke.  I ran it for a while, and finally decided I liked it better with no choke at all.  It feels more like a hot rod if you have to play with the pedal while it is cold.  It's weird, but i like that.