[DeTomaso] Electric Choke

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 18 17:20:52 EST 2013

All,

Where is the best place to connect an electric choke?  I know it needs to be
12 volts and fused, hence the warnings against using the ignition side of
the coil.  I think I read somewhere in the past about one of the posts on
the back of the alternator, but I'm guessing that wouldn't be fused.  Maybe
I could just add an in-line fuse?

Any thoughts?

By the way, I tried to reply with photos from my F1 ride, but it didn't go
through.  I got a message saying due to the size of the attachment, it was
being reviewed by the managementŠoh well.

Richard
Austin, TX