[DeTomaso] advice on seats

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 18 11:17:30 EST 2013

I have the Corvette C4 (74 I think) seats and passenger seat does not miss the bubble.   Plus the shoddy work done on re-upholstery and they are
NOT that comfortable.  I, personally, would not go that direction again.   I would like to go Recaro myself.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>