[DeTomaso] Market price for a very good Pantera si?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:49:36 EST 2013

$175K would be a reasonable estimation, I’d think. That would be more or
less my guess, I think, although a motived buyer or seller could raise or
lower that price.

I don’t think that Franz’s car would be a good example. When I talked to him
he said that he wasn’t planning on selling it but that they basically
offered him twice what he paid because they wanted THAT car, so he accepted.
He then had to sell it in a hurry and was willing to take a loss. (why
doesn’t that kind of thing ever happen with anything I try to buy or sell?)

They are two data points, but each had extenuating circumstances. And
perhaps demonstrate that a motivated buyer or seller could skew the price

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375
 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>