[DeTomaso] Market price for a very good Pantera si?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:11:21 EST 2013

I would be curious to know what people say, if anything.

There have been very few that have changed hands in the past few years, so
it is hard to talk about "market price".

Panteras in general have gone up in price a LOT lately, so it would be
interesting to see what a Pantera Si sells for. I would think that it would
sell for whatever the previous owner and future owner are willing to accept
- I am not sure if there are sufficient data points to make  sales
relevant..

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375