[DeTomaso] advice on seats

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 15 14:37:12 EST 2013

Yes I got an undeliverable  bounce as well.

From: chrisvkimball at msn.com
To: julian_kift at hotmail.com; michael at michaelshortt.com
CC: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] advice on seats
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 11:28:33 -0800

I don't know where these seats came from--the previous owner had them installed years before I bought the car.
You make some good points--I'll start checking out various options.
By the way--Michael Shortt has been sending me some information, but when I try to reply, his email just bounces back as undeliverable.  Is anyone else having this problem with his email?
Thanks,
Chris