[DeTomaso] Bob Benson's car?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 21:45:12 EST 2013

I was watching a rerun of Chasing Classic Cars tonight.  It was episode 13 from season 4 called "Bigger in Texas".  The episode was about the Ferrari Daytona, Ferrari Dino and a Maserati Bora that were found in a storage unit where they were sitting for 30 years.

The reason I mention this is that toward the end of the show, where he is driving an Aston Martin to the auction where the cars were being sold there is a very brief shot of him following a black Pantera with a big wing on it (not the factory delta wing).  It is only there for an eye blink, but it sure looked to me like it was Bob's car.  The car had Group 4 tail lights.

According to the schedule the show will re-air tomorrow (Saturday at 2:30am) if anybody is interested in looking for it.

Tom
5186