[DeTomaso] This doesn't look healthy to me....

rfogle1 rfogle1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 20:56:53 EST 2013

A discussion of this would be helpful to me...  I generally know just enough to get myself in trouble, so don't be bashful about straightening me out.

Fuel injection is miles off. Like the curves are off?  My assumption is that red pipes indicate a lean mix at the high end, but flames indicate unspent fuel, or rich mix ignighted by the hot pipes at low revs.  Almost like its upside down?

Ron
Akron

Sent from Samsung tablet