[DeTomaso] Great Sunday drive video....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 23:57:33 EST 2013

The video is still around but sadly the owner isn't. That was Richard Mosier who worked for NBC I think; he was able to get onto a closed stretch of highway between takes of a TV show that was filming.

He passed away recently and his brother has his Pantera up for sale in the POCA newsletter. I actually helped Richard buy it in San Francisco a dozen years ago or so....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone