[DeTomaso] Ferrari 308 roominess (was F1 Experience)

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 14:36:27 EST 2013

I have admit that I've done that before.

A less than likeable acquaintance tried to jump into the Pantera after a friend was driving it around.

He wasn't overly tall (under 6ft), but luckily about 30 lbs overweight, and couldn't comfortably fit in between the steering wheel and race seat bolster.

"Sorry, seat is not adjustable."

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934