[DeTomaso] Thermostats with hats.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 01:33:01 EST 2013

In a message dated 12/11/13 19 43 1, davel at emspace.com writes:

> I deleted the thread about Cleveland thermostats and then today a nearby
> owner asked me exactly that question.
>
>>>What question?
>
> >We can'r search yet, so did anybody the last one with the current
> vendor(s)?
> I'd like to help because it's a 74L that's gone instantly non-driveable.
>
>>>Again, what are you asking?

If you want the best 351C thermostat you can buy, get the Robertshaw
333-180 from Flowkooler.   Here's the direct link:

http://www.flowkoolerwaterpumps.com/store/Thermostats/c22/p238/333-180-degre
e/product_info.html?osCsid=a76781bd9c6e71be80eca06bc24409f9

While you're at it, don't bother with a cheap paper water neck gasket; for
just a few dollars more you can get this fantastic thing, made of rubber and
steel:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fel-35041t

Your local auto parts store won't have this on the shelf, but they can
order it, and doing so would be cheaper than paying the Summit handling fees....