[DeTomaso] Speedo noise

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Wed Dec 11 14:38:29 EST 2013

The noise will return. If the speedo works & makes noise, it is binding somewhere & might have worn some of the inside of the cable jacket. It catches from the bind & snaps. Soon it will break. The lube is usually a short term fix.

I think a replacement from Wilkinson is about $50, not the end of the world. Easier to replace rather than putting a band aid on it.
IndyDave