[DeTomaso] Speedo noise

Jack Donahue demongusta at me.com
Wed Dec 11 10:18:15 EST 2013

I am getting ready to replace my whole assembly for the very reason you describe. Any suggestions from past experience that will make it easier. I love learning from others previous experiences - saves a lot of frustration.  Both ends are disconnected (ZF and speedo). Next steps?
Thank you for all that contribute;
Jack
4348