[DeTomaso] Great Sunday drive video....

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Tue Dec 10 22:04:57 EST 2013

Just for historical accuracy, here is a pic the camera car. (if the pic
comes through) . The passengers of the camera car were not members. The
speed differentials were greater than they appear as the camera guy
zoomed in on the Panteras as they were pulling away. Inadvertently, he
created the illusion that they were following close behind.  Or at least
I am told by the hooligans who were present.

Quite by coincidence, A Pantera owner saw the longer version of this
guy's drive at a Lamborghini owner's house and contacted the camera guy
to send us the Pantera portion.  The video was probably an hour long and
the Pantera owner just happened to walk through the room when this
footage played.  The camera guy was nice enough to send us this snippet.

JT