[DeTomaso] F1 Experience

Vinh Ly vinh.d.ly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:23:39 EST 2013

Heikki Kovalainen described the physical and mental demands of a modern F1
car as similar to running a marathon.  He has a special training regimen
that he talks about in this BBC article link.  My hats off to him as he
stepped in for Raikkonen in the Lotus for the last 2 races and placed 14th
in both the US and Brazil GP in an unknown car.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/6980337.stm