[DeTomaso] Cleveland Fuel Pumps

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 12:09:40 EST 2013

I also have the Robb MC in my stroked 392.  Definitely keeps up with 500+hp...

On Monday, December 9, 2013 8:47 AM, Robert Pink <robpink2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

I agree on Will's advice I bought a Robb Mc as well . A fantastic product. Highly recommended

On Sunday, December 8, 2013, Asa Jay Laughton  wrote:

>I like the roller bearing idea and might see about that in a future rebuild.  For now, the trick I used seems to work just fine.
>
>Asa  Jay
>
>Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
****************************** http://www.racingagainstautism.com http://www.teampanteraracing.com http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism
>On 12/8/2013 4:09 PM, mark skwarek wrote:
>Chuck,
>>No I didn't use the hipo part. My engine builder tried to find a solid eccentric but none were available. He ended making a new 0.090" base and welding it to the eccentric base. Asa has posted his modification for the eccentric: http://www.asajay.com/351rebuild/eccentric.htm
>>

>>I have a gear driven cam.
>>Mark
>>

>>On Sunday, December 8, 2013 6:34 PM, mark skwarek <ehpantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>Chuck,
>>

>>I've been running the Robb Mc Performance  550HP fuel pump for a few years and couldn't be more pleased.
>>

>>I don't know what the spring pressure they use and how it compares to the stock pump but seems to be a bit stronger.  This could lead to the eccentric drive on the cam gear. I had the cam drive pin fail earlier in the year. The base of the eccentric was bowed a bit. The end result was that the drive pin failed and some carnage in  the engine (2 broken valves). Fortunately the block was ok and the heads needed 2 new valve seats.
>>

>>At one time there was a solid eccentric made but I have not been able to locate one. There is also a roller bearing eccentric: http://www.hipoparts.com/ford-roller-bearing-fuel-pump-
>>No virus found in this message.
        12/08/13