[DeTomaso] Carb and fuel pump

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 07:15:32 EST 2013

I agree.  I bought my car with a stock 351C + torker, big bore headers,
Mallory dual point, and an Edelbrock carb.  The fuel lines and fuel pump
seemed to be original.  The pump was the factory style anyway.

It had plenty of pull at 130mph (on a track).

So, I don't think it's the design/size of anything that's the issue.  The
best way to know is to put a fuel pressure gauge, and an A/F gauge on it.
They are both pretty inexpensive.
--
Will