[DeTomaso] Rear Ball-Joint Removal

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Sun Dec 8 18:42:21 EST 2013

Thank you both for the responses.  The ball joints seem pretty tight and in
good shape - so figured they could be reused unless they were an inherent
problem.  With only 38K miles they should be fine - especially after I add
zerks.  I assume you are recommending the zerks go in the center depression?
I take it there is nothing right below the center that I could damage when
drilling and tapping?

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement

  _____