[DeTomaso] True Halon 1211 extinguishers

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 15:26:49 EST 2013

All,

The current POCA Newsletter (Thanks, Jack!) has a little blurb about the current
availability of true Halon 1211 removable extinguishers.

So happens I have been seeking a matched pair to install on the L & R outboard sections
of the upholstered rear bulkhead cover. I currently have just one on the driver's side.

I came across these Safecraft billet 2.5 pound Halon 1211 units that not only provide
true Halon benefits, but they also look damn nice sitting at the ready.

These look like a quality product and I believe Safecraft is a respected brand.

Appears you can 'clock' the canister as desired in the included removable, two-ring clamping-bracket
that then locks into a 'docking' port on the flat-surface mounting bracket.

Any one have any comments or alternate offerings??

Larry - Yup, these puppies are not cheap.... Anyone need Group 4 tail lights? :-)

http://tinyurl.com/halon1211billet