[DeTomaso] Cleveland Fuel Pumps

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 10:45:06 EST 2013

I have the Robb Mc pump.  It is very well made.

I have used Holley and Autozone pumps in the past.  The generic Autozone pump was very light.  It felt like it was made from recycled cans.

The Holley pump was heavier, but still felt like a red headed step child.

The Robb Mc pump is much larger, but it fits a Pantera.  The rubber diaphragm is much thicker than the Autozone or Holley pumps.  You can adjust the pressure at the pump.  It uses larger fittings.

Robb stands behind his parts.

The pump uses factory parts, plus parts manufactured by Robb.

I can't say enough good things about his pump.  When I unwrapped it, I was pumped.