[DeTomaso] Rear Ball-Joint Removal

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Sat Dec 7 22:15:13 EST 2013

As part of cleaning up 5332 I plan to have the suspension arms powder
coated.  Which means removing the ball-joint in the rear a-arms.  I am
assuming the ball-joints can be pressed out after removing the rubber boots?
And, after removal, can they be reused if in good condition (38K miles), or
does removal mean the ball joints should be replaced.  And, if they need
replaced, are the ball joints offered on eBay by maseratisource
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-REAR-UPPER-BALL-JOINTS-SET-/1204471
07251?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-REAR-UPPER-BALL-JOINTS-SET-/120447
107251?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c0b3500b3&vxp=mtr>
&hash=item1c0b3500b3&vxp=mtr good ball joints?

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement