[DeTomaso] MSD ignition module - warranty work

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Dec 6 14:16:15 EST 2013

As seen from a business case pov, being dominant in the market volume wise
and the brand name everybody knows, and still go bankrupt, that requires a
pretty consistent determined focused every-day bad execution by management.
Just like the British car industry that managed to wipe itself out decades
ago...

Mikael