[DeTomaso] Fwd: Good body shop in Boca Raton area

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:56:07 EST 2013

I empathize with your son and happily he wasn't injured but this is a good
learning experience for all of us. Green lights don't mean you don't have
to drive defensively. Several years ago, AutoWeek had an editorial about
teaching young people to drive drive very defensively. Here's their view on
accidents, "An accident is when something falls out of the sky and hits
your car, everything else is driver error."

Jeff
6559