[DeTomaso] NPC: Fast and Furious crash site....

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:59:29 EST 2013

Michael,

Those links are related to motorcycles on freeways not general restrictions on size or speed. It makes total sense that a low cc motorcycle (or moped) is not permitted on Freeways where it does not have the speed capacity to go with thr general flow of traffic, that has always been the case in the UK.

Also the UK (and looks like Japan) has staged motorcycle licensing, you can learn on a 125cc, then having passed a test you are allowed up to a 400cc for time period before unlimited. It stops 16 yr old kids going out and buying a Yamaha R1or some other crotch rocket when they have just stepped off a 125cc restricted class.

Julian