[DeTomaso] NPC: Fast and Furious crash site....

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:18:01 EST 2013

I just hope this blows over without too much media attention.

I already had one person at work say, "Why do people need to buy cars that
go that fast anyway?"

Of course, it started a 30 minute discussion about how I like driving my
Viper to work every day, and that just because it will go close to 200mph, I
never drive that fast.

Someday, though, there's going to be a national push to speed limit these
super cars.  I know it's going to happen, because I saw James T. Kirk
driving a Corvette that was not speed limited.  So all of the other cars on
the road must be limited somehow.
--
Will