[DeTomaso] NPC: Fast and Furious crash site....

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Dec 3 23:28:33 EST 2013

That was what I wrote a while ago, the left front rim was cracked as if it
had impacted a curb head on at speed.
Then  the car pivoted/ rotated on its axis sideways into the tree,
passenger door first, ( pretty sure that's when those onboard died from any
combination of causes ), then seconds later the ruptured fuel tank caught
fire. I'd like to think they didn't suffer beyond that split second "oh
crap" moment.

Michael

Michael