[DeTomaso] Original Carpeting (was Original, low-milage red Pantera L re-sale?)

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 2 19:10:05 EST 2013

This is the only set of real new original 71-74 Pantera carpets I've seen
for sale on line in 13 years. I bought several sets from different Pantera
"vendors" who assured me they were the right color and they were all NOT.
Eventually I bought the best used set I could find and made a good set from
my originals and the other set I bought. The price is high, but the
originals are very elusive in my experience. If you want the real thing, it
will be hard to find new. I think the original carpet is very distinctive
and attractive.
Barry

----

In a message dated 12/2/13 6 34 1, gaino at earthlink.net writes:

> Here Ya go Mike, NO PROBLEM!  Just what your looking for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1972-1973-1974-Detomaso-Pantera-NOS-D46Y-origin
al-carpet-set-

----
MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com