[DeTomaso] NPC: Paul Walker Death

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Dec 2 14:09:04 EST 2013

Michael I also read that the Porsche Carrera GT was a new car for him. The
story then said that they can be a handful to drive.

If you all remember about 10 years ago we had a rash of accidents in
Panteras by new owners not learning the car..

As you said (all of it very well said) none of us are as good as we think we
are.

Larry (stay safe) - Cleveland