[DeTomaso] Body shop in NorCal

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 16:42:05 EST 2013

Brent, this little job need not be farmed out to a pro bodyshop. Its so simple, some of us Nor-Cal members have done this to others Panteras with a baseball bat in Cocoa's parking lot after a Chapter meeting, no jack or wheel removal. Takes 2 minutes per front fender and normally doesn't even crack OEM paint. Jim Kuehne or Roger Sharp can do this quickly, professionally and next time, you could be the expert!
Note that afterward, there will likely be minor rubbing at full-lock turns on the back of the inside fender wells- especially the left side- that may need shallow hammer-forming when you get home. Some cars might also need slight flattening of the windshield wiper shield on the right side. Good luck- JDeryke