[DeTomaso] tire prices?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 15:47:51 EST 2013

I bought a set of Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's 335-35-17's and 275-40-17's for the GT5 in August, just prior to my trip to Monterey  for the Concorso Italiano. If I recall correctly the rears were around $475 each at the time.
Tirerack shows them currently at $489 ea. and they have an outlet 20 miles outside town here, so no shipping but I have to pay 7.75% sales tax. If you can find an economical way of shipping them Reno, NV to Norway I could pick you up a pair and ship.
Julian