[DeTomaso] Techno question: Veglia Oil TEMP gauge and compatible oil temp sender

"Jürgen M. Wilms" juergen.wilms at cox.net
Sun Dec 1 11:31:31 EST 2013

Just a thought, no guarantees: Alfa Romeo also used Veglia instruments. Oil and water temp senders are the same. They work on ISO Grifo instruments (also Veglia). A good starting point is the FACET 7.3002 (also Alfa Romeo 105 00 06 322 00/00) sender which is not very expensive - why not just try it out? Example:

http://www.bestpartstore.co.uk/2180285

Best regards

Jürgen.