[DeTomaso] Techno question: Veglia Oil TEMP gauge and compatible oil temp sender

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 03:24:12 EST 2013

In a message dated 11/30/13 15 14 43, cengles at cox.net writes:

>                      Given a Veglia Oil Temperature Gauge that needs an
> oil pan temp sender, does anyone know what sender units are compatible with
> the Veglia oil temp gauge?
>

>>>I was fortunate enough to get a genuine sender from Wolfgang Geisler,
who visited RS Corse and picked one up for me.   The US vendors seem to
struggle to come up with suitable senders.   I have to wonder if another Italian
car with (different) Veglia gauges (perhaps Maserati?) might be able to serve
as a sender source?

Curious--where do you plan to mount it?   I have had a gauge and sender for
some years but have never come up with a good place to mount it....