[DeTomaso] POCA website malware warning?

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Sat Aug 31 14:44:22 EDT 2013

 We've always had Macs in our household fortunately. ?Jack was forced into the computer world by a company that only used Macs so it made sense.

At my last job the doctors at long last gave into going with the computer world - yeah, I know, one of the last for college educated guys who's whole family probably used them! ?Anyway, in spite of my and another employees encouragement to buy Macs they went with PC's. ?I soon discovered just what PC meant = Piece of Crap! ?Oh well, it did add to my hours on time card as rather than simply shut down like on my Mac, I had to go through each and everything I'd opened before being able to do so! ?What a time consumer.

Judy