[DeTomaso] NPC - POCA IT

Al Chelini pantera at cox.net
Sat Aug 31 01:29:06 EDT 2013

Going to poca.com results in a warning from Google that it's a reputed
"attack page", and this is the supporting text from Google:

*"Diagnostic page for* poca.com

*What is the current listing status for poca.com?*

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your
computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the
past 90 days.

*What happened when Google visited this site?*

Of the 4 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user
consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-08-29, and the
last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-08-29.

Malicious software includes 11 exploit(s), 3 virus.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including
vtibgwmaxu.sytes.net/<http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=vtibgwmaxu.sytes.net/>,
guqdnmim.sytes.net/<http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=guqdnmim.sytes.net/>
.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496
(26496-GO-DADDY-COM-LLC)<http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=AS:26496>
.

*Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution
of malware?*

Over the past 90 days, poca.com did not appear to function as an
intermediary for the infection of any sites.

*Has this site hosted malware?*

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

*How did this happen?*

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites,
which would cause us to show the warning message.

*Next steps:*

   - Return to the previous
page.<http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.poca.com/index.php/forum#>
   - If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of
   your site using Google Webmaster
Tools<http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/>.