[DeTomaso] Headlights

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 15:13:10 EDT 2013

Jack, the jiggle is fixed with a 10mm wrench. The mounting plate for the
headlight motor has 3 hex bolts. By loosening all 3, the plate can be shifted
such that the gear mesh with the motor is 100%. If the motor gear sits too
high up on the big sector gear, there's enough space around the teeth to
allow the headligh assembly to bob around. No cost & little effort adjustment;
I'll let the wiring gurus comment on your high-beam/low beam problem. My
guess is a bad bulb or bulb connection. Not all headlight bulb plugs have the
same orientation of lugs.   Good luck- J Deryke