[DeTomaso] Carbon Fiber Pantera Hood

Doug Scott doug at pickbbs.com
Fri Aug 30 14:30:28 EDT 2013

Nice work.  Do you think the back wall on the tunnel is angled correctly to
not act like a brick wall?  In the pics the wall looks like it might be too
straight up for the air to change direction and not slow the car down.  How
is the angle when compared to other vehicles that have that system in place.
GT40, Ford GT and the Shelby Series 1 are the ones that come to mind for me.

doug