[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Pantera model

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 11:10:51 EDT 2013

A real shame that they didn't go from factory photos & specs.   This model
has great detail but also has Dodge Omni mirrors and a Hall Pantera  brake
master.  U.S Spec side markers with Euro antenna and taillight  lenses.  It
does a great job of representing a modern Pantera.  Looks  like they shot
some photos at a Fun Rally & built a model instead of doing  real research.
Bill Harris
Modellisimo Editor Emeritus

In a message dated 8/29/2013 2:47:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,