[DeTomaso] NPC - POCA IT

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Aug 29 06:39:47 EDT 2013

+1

I much prefer the email format. That way I can quickly found out what's
going on in the world, without having to bounce around a lot of forums.

The Swedish club switched to a forum some years ago and there is very
little happening there, which makes it not worth the effort to even
spend the few minutes looking.

I just found out that I am missing an event this weekend due to this,
where I'm tied up elsewhere. It was only announced on the forum.

I guess I'm getting too old. I'm not on facebook or twitter either,
despite being in the IT-industry. ;)

Cheers,
Thomas