[DeTomaso] spark plugs

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:50:39 EDT 2013

What I did not see in the informercial was a back-to-back dyno test with E3
and "normal " plugs to demonstrate that the theory translates into a
measurable difference. I saw pretty pictures of burn patterns and a nice
graph indicating that it burns earlier, but I didn't see the bottom line -
demonstration on a dyno of a measurable gain.

I use Motorcraft AF42, based on many recommendations received in this forum
over the years.