[DeTomaso] spark plugs

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 06:09:40 EDT 2013

Interesting suggestion to side gap the plugs. Do you need to straighten the
electrode and cut it, as mentioned in the article, or can you simply bend
it a little to move the tip to the side? I suspect that they say to cut it
for *something*, but it seems childlishly simply if you can simply bend it
a little while gapping...