[DeTomaso] NPC - jump starting a car

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:12:11 EDT 2013

I have no idea, if it is an Optima, you will need several days at 2 amps
trickle charge
to get it up to speed, I leave mine connected all the time using a Battery
Tender Jr. unit.

I also have a battery cable disconnect at the post that reconnects with a
wingnut to reduce
any drain ( but you do have to reset the clock and radio station settings ).

Michael