[DeTomaso] NPC - Selling a car on the Internet - question

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:42:14 EDT 2013

No.  The car doesn't leave until it is paid for in full and the pink slip
goes with it.

He had the car inspected ( smart ), it is his shipper, exactly in what way
are you still responsible?

Not to mention the insurance implications of carrying coverage on a car
that you technically do no own.

Don't do it.

IMHO

Michael Shortt