[DeTomaso] NPC, musclecar lifting front wheels

Andy May andymay24 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:44:27 EDT 2013

Of course you can cheat a bit and just rely on weight distribution. This is
the far end of that scale and is a regular at my strip in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com watch?v=64O-XoavCjo

If the link does not work look up corvette wheelie car santa pod on youtube.

OK so thats taking it too far, but it shows that mega power and grip are
not necessary for wheelstands. You just have to decide how you want to
achieve your aim ;-)

Andy