[DeTomaso] NPC, musclecar lifting front wheels

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:26:50 EDT 2013

As only a life long fan of drag racing and having a father who drove the
Pro Stock equivalent in the 60's, here is my opinion.

At least 500 hp.

Unlikely, but if sticky enough and wide enough and if the surface provides
enough resistance to get a bit, maybe.

Positrac...I think so.

An amazing clutch is needed and perfect footwork.

No, never had anything like that, although back in the day, my Dad's GTO
drag cars had a transverse leaf spring across the front
to better handle such situations.

Michael Shortt