[DeTomaso] Headlights won`t go down again

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Wed Aug 21 04:10:01 EDT 2013

My 84 GT5 (#9321) does not.

The owner manual describes a procedure for manually lifting the lights
which involves loosening an M6 screw and sliding the gear on the shaft
so that it disengages the motor and then lift the lights into position
and engaging the gear again. Seems fairly simple, although it will
require a 10 mm wrench.

Thomas