[DeTomaso] Calling John McNamee

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 21:15:44 EDT 2013

Funny!

I probably shouldn't have replied to this,

I don't want to stir up the monkey by laughing (public reply), as monkeys
are known for throwing crap around for fun.

I'll just duck in advance - grin.

BTW I have the contact info I was looking for.

Chuck

To gain access you'll need to supply some photos and a VIN# and then we can
provide a login where your mesage can be passed on ;>)

Julian

> From: detomasoregistry at gmail.com
> To: Detomaso at poca.com
> Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:30:55 -0700
> Subject: [DeTomaso] Calling John McNamee
>
> John,
>

> Would you contact me directly please.
>

> Of if John is not on the list, would someone that knows him, pass on my
> message.
>

> Thanks
>

> Chuck

  _____